Podiatrist Townsville Nth Queensland
Health Workforce Queensland
South Townsville, QLD
Podiatrist vacancy - Townsville and surrounding areas
Would you like flexibility in your working hours whilst earning great rates + bonuses?
This organisation specialise in providing rehabilitation and allied health services to a range of clients in the community, aged care and clinic settings. We offer a varied caseload including general podiatric care, diabetic foot assessment, neurovascular foot assessment/treatment, orthotic prescription & footwear assessment/prescription.
Podiatrists with an interest in community allied health combined with residential care podiatric care are encouraged to apply. Your role will include a mixture of community and residential clients.
The community component will involve:
- Visiting community clients once referred to assess and report on their current needs and devise a management plan to meet goals based on those assessed needs
- Advising on the required frequency of visit and be able to schedule your time efficiently to consult with numerous clients
- Applicants with a knowledge of community packaged care (CHSP, HCP, TCP, DVA, NDIS) will be highly regarded.
The residential aged care facility component of your role will include:
Working with the health care staff at the facility to assess new and treat residents when they enter the facility
- Advise on treatment frequency and work with staff onsite to develop efficient systems of treatments
- Complete site clinical notes and assessments to allow for processing of clients
Your role will also include monitoring of podiatric supplies and liaising with the practice manager regarding stock and administration support.
You will be part of a greater multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians, Speech Pathologists and Exercise Physiologists to achieve the best possible health outcomes.
You will be provided with the opportunity to set your own schedule to fit your work life balance.
Full time, part-time, casual and contractor positions are available for immediate start.
All applicants must be registered with the AHPRA and have or be willing to obtain a police name check. Experience in community care is desired however new graduates are welcome to apply. 187 visa sponsorship is available to the right candidate with current full general AHPRA registration.
The successful applicant will receive; above award remuneration with performance bonuses
- Full orientation and training is provided
- Full time staff eligible for company tablet
- Full time staff eligible for fully maintained company vehicle available for private use
- Annual CPD allowance up to $1,000 provided
To apply: click" apply" now or email for any queries ph: 07 3105 7800
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: