Personal Care Workers - Parkrose Village - Everard Park
Everard Park, SA
Embrace a new opportunity with Life Care
'The Life Care Way' is how we work in Life Care and how we all can be part of creating a positive, thoughtful and inspiring work environment in which everyone can thrive.
Our people, their Integrity, Respect, Engagement, Excellence and Teamwork are the foundation of our organisation.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for experienced personal care workers who will:
- actively promote an environment that will enhance each person's life experience
- work with other members of the team to create a positive, friendly and happy environment for our residents and each other
- work in a safe manner, contributing to our safety culture and positive work environment
- demonstrate reliability and a commitment to Life Care and our values
- be prepared to work over weekends and afternoon/evening shifts
In return we can offer you:
- A sense of belonging in a team that will support you to do a great job
- An exciting role that combines the traditional support for Activities of Daily living with the important engagement piece that makes the difference in peoples lives
- The confidence that comes with being well trained
- Opportunities to help make the difference in people’s lives by supporting them to Live Every Day
- Not for profit (Tax free) Salary Packaging benefits including Entertainment & Meals Card.
You’ll need to have:
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Aged Care)
- A current National Police Clearance or the ability to get one
- Valid full time working rights in Australia
If you are a professional, caring person with compassion for people and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional services, we want to hear from you.
It’s an exciting time to join Life Care, and if this sounds like something you’d like to be part of apply now!
Closing date for applications: COB 20 January 2020
Please include acover letteras thefirst pageof your resume.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: