Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Div 2
ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
Noble Park, VIC
- Medications - Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Positions
- Noble Park location
- Casual Shifts Available
“Care, compassion and respect have been at the heart of Royal Freemasons since it was founded as a charitable organisation in 1867. Our care and support services deliver high quality care to people in their homes, in our independent living units, our retirement apartments and aged care residential sites, with services tailored to their individual needs.”
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our already successful team. Based in Noble Park, Darvall Lodge has approximately 60 beds.
The Division 2 Nurse is responsible for providing a high standard of direct care to residents, including the administration of medications, and to contribute to the continuing assessment, planning, delivery, evaluation, and documentation of nursing care to a level which reflects his/her qualification and scope of practice.
You will have flexible availability to fill in shifts as required. You should be highly organised and self-motivated, someone who can manage your time and be flexible with your workload. If you have proven experience within aged care in a similar residential facility setting, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
- Demonstrated reliability and passion for aged care
- A current registration to the Nurses’ and Midwives Australian Board as an Enrolled Nurse Division 2 (Medication Endorsed)
- 2+ years’ experience working within a similar facility with high care and dementia residents
- Be highly organised, self-motivated with an ability to problem solve and lead a team
- Demonstrated strong Medication Competency
- Skills in Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer and documentation skills
- Smart Phone and Home Internet are desirable
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. We offer salary packaging and a comprehensive employee benefits scheme. With locations across greater Melbourne our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: