ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
- Strong customer service focus
- Prahran Location
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Generous salary packaging offered – Not-for-Profit
Care, compassion, and respect have been at the heart of Royal Freemasons since it was founded as acharitable organisation in 1867. Our residential care, home care and support services deliver high quality care to people in their homes, in our independent living units, our retirement apartments and aged care residential sites, with all services tailored to their individual needs.
Great opportunity for a full time experienced Rostering Coordinator to join a Not-for-Profit aged care provider in Victoria. Our Residential Aged Care Facility, Coppin Centre, has approximately 200 beds providing a variety of high and low aged care living.
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. With locations across Melbourne and Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
This is an exciting and varied role for an energetic and enthusiastic person reporting to the Facility Manager, this role is responsible for the rostering of all Coppin Centre Staff ensuring all shifts are filled with Royal Freemasons contracted and casual staff. The Rostering Coordinator will work closely with the Facility Manager and Workforce Planning team to adjust workloads and shift patterns on an ongoing basis. It is the objective of the Rostering Coordinator to minimise labour costs and maximise staffing efficiency and productivity. The successful candidate will be experienced in front of house aged care or medical environment, a well presented individual, possess a customer centric approach, and have advanced computer competency.
You should be professionally presented, highly organised and self-motivated, someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads and customer focused.
- Minimum 2 years experience with operating a Rostering software (TimeTarget preferable) within a Health Care environment.
- 2 years experience administering staffing resources, allocating staff workloads, managing time & attendance, rosters and shifts within a busy multi functional operation.
- Proficient computer literacy in a Windows environment including medium to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, work accurately and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of rostering administration, including working with current awards.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us
Royal Freemasons are committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: