Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Div 2
ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
- Medications Endorsed Position
- New Premium Aged Care Facility in Benalla location
- Part-time and casual positions available
- Join an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services
“Care, compassion and respect have been at the heart of Royal Freemasons since it was founded as a charitable organisation in 1867. Our care and support services deliver high quality care to people in their homes, in our independent living units, our retirement apartments and aged care residential sites, with services tailored to their individual needs.”
Royal Freemasons Benalla is a brand new, state of the art, 120 bed nursing home. Playing an integral part in this new facility, this is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and make a real impact in your role. Vital to the success of our new site, we are looking for candidates who have an excellent team attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our successful team at our brand new residential aged care home in Benalla.
The Division 2 Nurse is responsible for providing a high standard of direct care to residents, including the administration of medications, and to contribute to the continuing assessment, planning, delivery, evaluation, and documentation of nursing care to a level which reflects his/her qualification and scope of practice.
We have part-time and casual positions, AM/PM and night shifts available, Monday through to Sunday. We will have flexible availability to fill in shifts as required.You should be highly organised and self-motivated, someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. If you have proven experience within aged care in a similar residential facility setting, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
- Demonstrated reliability and passion for aged care
- A current registration to the Nurses’ and Midwives Australian Board as an Enrolled Nurse Division 2 (Medication Endorsed)
- 2+ years’ experience working within a similar facility with high care and dementia residents
- Be highly organised, self-motivated with an ability to problem solve and lead a team
- Demonstrated strong Medication Competency
- Skills in Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer and documentation skills
- Smart Phone and Home Internet are desirable
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. We offer salary packaging and a comprehensive employee benefits scheme. With locations across greater Melbourne our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: