Registered Nurses/midwives - Your Nursing Adventure Awaits
As the largest Nursing Recruitment Agency in Australia, Healthcare Australia (HCA) continues to provide quality workforce solutions to Rural & Remote health services Australia wide. Our Rural & Remote division values Teamwork, Honesty, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Midwives with the following specialties for placements commencing ASAP - end of May for 4 – 12 weeks in rural and remote facilities across Australia.
- Aged Care
- Theatre – All rounder
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- 2+ Years post graduate experience within Australia in your specialty area
- Rights to work in Australia
- Holds a current National Police Check and WWCC or willing to obtain
- WWCC (or ability to obtain)
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Free travel within Australia for placements 6+ weeks
- Cash for hours*
- Free or subsidised accommodation
- Education bonus of $500*
- Dedicated National Recruitment Consultant with access to 24/7 Support Service
- Access to HCA's closed Facebook group dedicated to our Nurses
Want to see our placement locations from our nurses perspective? Check out our Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/hca_rural_n_remote/
If you're the next HCA superstar and want to be a part of a dedicated team then click the apply button now and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: