Domestic Care Assistant
North Bondi, NSW
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Due to an exciting stage of business growth, we have a number of roles for Domestic Care Assistants now available at our Port Macquarie Home Care Service Centre. Part time and Casual contracts are now available.
- You will be performing domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation, transportation and personal care duties including showering, feeding and toileting clients
- You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- We provide opportunities for our people to connect and have fun. End of year celebrations, team activities plus cultural and timely events.
- Previous experience working within a customer centric role and organisation
- Previous Aged Care, Community and/or Health Care experience would be highly regarded but is not mandatory
- Flexibility to work rosters
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Yearly Paid Community Day
- Flexible Work Options – We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- Permanent Contract – stable hours and roster
- Supported learning and development program
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
If you align to our Values of Warm, Bold and Honest and have a passion for helping your clients to ‘Thrive’, we would love to hear from you.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employe r and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: