Aged Care Support Worker
Central Mangrove, NSW
- Casual role (approx 20 hours per week)
- To service customers within the Central Coast region
- Pay rate $28.38 per hour (includes casual loading)
- KM's paid in addition to hourly rate at 0.78 km
- Multiple roles available
integratedliving Australia aims to be a leading providing of health services throughout rural, regional and remote communities of Australia. Our focus is on delivering better heath outcomes for many Australians by supporting them to live independent and active lives. No matter where the client is on their care journey, we can help!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Our Support Workers empower clients by delivering exceptional services. They encourage individual client choice and aim to contribute to our clients health and well being. This varied role ensures the clients care plan is followed to provide high quality support in a safe manner. You will be carrying out a variety of different tasks, including;
- Assisting with personal care such as showering, grooming, dressing and feeding,
- General household duties such as cooking, cleaning and washing,
- Transportation to appointments and providing social support.
Skills and experience you will need to succeed
- Strong customer service skills, a positive attitude and a commitment to providing the best care to our clients.
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent qualification OR minimum 12 months experience providing personal care to the elderly or disabled. Completion of the subject "assist with medication" highly desirable.
- Current driver’s license (P1 or above) and motor vehicle – must be registered, reliable and CTP insured (comprehensive insurance not essential)
- Flexibility to work between 7am-7pm Monday-Sunday.
- Ability to use smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet.
- Current First Aid + CPR and working with children/vulnerable people certificate or willing to obtain
Benefits for you
We offer a growing range of benefits including:
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Be part of an organisation providing valued support to our clients and the community
- Pay less tax through salary packaging options
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect
Position Enquires: Angela (02) 4911 2631
Please click here for full job description.
integratedliving Australia values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: