Why not join the team that’s working in the community and making a difference every day?
- Up for a challenge and working with people to be a part of their community and live in their home
- Creative and able to think things through to get great outcomes
- Know your way around a computer and able to build great working relationships
- A WA not-for-profit organisation working with people in the areas of mental health, aged care and disability
- Great at tackling challenges and delivering strong outcomes for our growing customer base
- Focused on being the best in our sector and supporting our teams to be awesome
So, if you want to be part of the Wheatbelt crew and make a difference to people’s lives, then we’d love to hear from you.
Salary is a base rate of $27.75 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation. You will also be paid travel time and some kilometres, receive comprehensive training
We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance
To be considered for this role you must send an updated resume and a cover letter.
Our Vision is:
‘People living as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.’
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: