Osborne Park, WA
We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Avivo is passionate about supporting people to live as valued citizens. We work in partnership with people to develop innovative and flexible supports that assist them to lead their lives as they choose. We support people who require individualised assistance to live at home due to disability, frailty or mental illness.
We are looking for an efficient and dynamic individual with strong values to be responsible for the design and delivery of services for people who need some additional assistance due to the complexity of their needs, who require home and community based support in the Northern Suburbs areas.
This role is suited to an active team player with a positive attitude, a can do spirit, coupled with a commitment to customer excellence.
- Leading and developing the team of field based staff
- Providing services against budget within their geographical area
- Working within a Person Centred frame work to ensure support is provided in the most efficient way possible by working closely with the Mentors, Service Coordinators, Admin & Service Hubs, Team Facilitators and Support Workers.
- Experience/skills in supporting people with complex needs and situations within Aged Care, Disability and/or Mental Health
- Demonstrable experience leading and coaching a team
- Demonstrate contemporary professional knowledge values and practice
- Ability to think innovatively and practically about ways to support people to live in the community
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to relate well to with internal and external stakeholder
- Tertiary qualifications preferred but minimum of Certificate 4 in Disability, Aged Care, Mental Health or working towards is required; also with previous experience in supporting and supervising teams.
In return, we offer an annual salary $77,710 plus super with the option of a generous salary packaging allowance of up to $18,550, all within a friendly supportive office environment.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 27 February 2020 5pm.
To be considered for this role you must attach an updated resume and in your cover letter address each bullet point in the selection criteria. Please note the system will allow you to attach ONE document.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: