Clinical Care Manager - Aged Care
- Compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit health & aged care organisation
- Brand new, medium-sized aged care residence based in the Macarthur region
- Enjoy support from skilled Clinical, ACFI, Quality, HR & Operations teams
We are looking for a Clinical Care Manager (Registered Nurse) to oversee the clinical care services of this newly-constructed, medium-sized aged care residence. Representing this compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit health & aged care organisation, this lovely home is located near Campbelltown in the Macarthur region. This organisation boasts an organisational culture focused on support, respect & recognition for their staff's contributions.
- Collaborative working culture centered on support, recognition & development
- Newly-constructed, medium-sized aged care residence based near Campbelltown in the Macarthur region
- Salary approx. $95,000 + super & salary packaging (negotiable)
- Permanent Monday to Friday opportunity with flexibility in start & finish times
- A provider with a clear vision for the future for both their residents & staff
- Join a provider with an exceptional accreditation record and a focus of quality resident care
A compassionate, not-for-profit provider of residential aged care services with a focus on providing their loyal residents with an industry leading standard of care & accommodation.
The purpose of the Clinical Care Manager position is to support the Facility Manager with responsibilities including but not limited to resident care, staff management, accreditation, ACFI funding and continuous quality improvement.
- Valid AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- Previous Clinical Care Management experience in aged care
- Demonstrated clinical care & staff leadership skills
- Valid Police Check
- Valid Drivers License
This Clinical Care Manager position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today and submit your application before this exciting opportunity is filled.
However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact Matt Veljanovski on 0405 901 883 / (02) 9138 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: