Rn Div1 G2/nursing Administrat
Wimmera Health Care Group
Registered Nurses & Dual Registered Midwives - Casual
Grade 2 Yr 1 - Yr 10 (YP3-YP11)
We are seeking experienced and skilled Registered Nurses and Dual Registered Midwives interested in Casual employment.
We have opportunities for experienced general registered nurses and dual registered midwives looking to work as part of the nursing team in Wimmera Health Care Group on a Casual basis.
These Casual positions are available now and include working a rotating 7 day, 24 hour roster.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- current acute medical/surgical /subacute/rehabilitation/aged care/midwifery experience
- excellent communication and problem solving skills
- commitment to quality improvement and person centred care
- basic computer skills
- Minimum of 2years post gradute nursing experience
- Organisational skills congruent with experience
- Commitment to quality improvement and superior customer service skills
- Proficiency in the use of patient related software program
This is an ideal opportunity for Registered Nurses and Dual Registered Midwives to expand their clinical nursing skills and be part of a supportive and flexible team.
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au or Facebook page.
Wimmera Health Care Group (WHCG) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment check: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check prior to commencement of employment.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: