Pharmacist | Goulburn, Nsw | $40.00 45.00 P/h
Benefits of the role:
- Full support from the staff with training provided
- Opportunity to enter into a partnership opportunity down the line
- Competitive rates + benefits ($40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour)
- Free furnished apartment (3 bedrooms)
- relocation assistance (up to 2k)
- Wonderful team environment to work with
- Lovely location near the beaches and only 2 hours from the Sydney CBD
They are looking for a qualified and confident Pharmacist who has great leadership qualities, good communication and interpersonal skills, and is hungry for career progression and to advance in their career. This opportunity is perfectly suited for someone who is keen to move forward in the ranks and test their skills at running a Community Pharmacy effectively.
You will be provided with furnished 2-bedroom apartment accommodation, located just minutes from the Pharmacy and completely rent-free. A lucrative chunk of money will also be allocated to your relocation assistance. The hourly rate would be between $40.00 ~ 45.00 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong interpersonal communication skill
- Have demonstrated leadership
- Be a team player
- Be capable to manage all aspects of community pharmacy
- Unlimited AHPRA registration
- Immunization certified (preferred)
Only successful applicants will be contacted so please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar options that also might be appealing to you: www.gorillajobs.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: