Nurses - Registered/enrolled/assistant In Nursing
LSA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Brisbane City, QLD
LSA Professional Services is seeking medical professional staff to become part of our agency team, we provide services to aged care facilities, Medical Practices and community care, being a team member you will have the ability to work in different facilities, locations, long or short term contracts, fixed term contract in regional or city based positions.
We are seeking:
- Registered nurses
- Support Workers
- Community Care workers
- Assistant in Nursing
- Enrolled nurses
- Practice nurses
These roles provide medical professional support and assistance to the community, high standard and exceptional patient care, excellent communication skills and the proficiency in computer skills and administrative functions.
- a current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- a current first aid/CPR certificate
- Certificate III or higher in Individual Support, Home & Community Care, Aged Care, Disability Care
- Undertake a Police check
- Have a Blue card
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Flexibility in rotating roster
LSA Professional Services is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
"Connect people with opportunity"
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: