Part Time Support Worker's
Part Time position
- Enjoy working in your community
- Salary packaging on offer
We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Are you awesome? Do you want to work with people to create the life they want? Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude to make great things happen?
Avivo support people across Western Australia who require individualised assistance to live at home due to disability, frailty or mental illness. We work together with people and families to plan, coordinate and provide support and services as they choose to lead their lives.
We are looking for a friendly, flexible and caring Support Worker to join our Coral Coast team in Exmouth. The role will work across a broad spectrum of care needs, assisting individuals to remain living within their community and to achieve their future goals.
We are looking for someone flexible enough to work across a 7 day week between 7am and 5pm
- Providing personal care, community access and domestic assistance
- Providing reliable, timely and flexible services that best meet the needs of the individual and their family
- Problem solving issues with the individuals and the Support Worker team
What we require:
- Previous Aged care and/or Disabilities experience is preferred but not essential (training provided)
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are reliable, flexible and possess a positive attitude
- Competent in using technology (email and mobile phone)
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle are essential
Applicants must reside in Exmouth
If you are shortlisted for an Interview or to attend a Recruitment Workshop you will be notified via email.
In return, you will have access to some great benefits! Pay rate starting from $21.21 per hour is on offer as is a travel allowance of 78 cents per kilometre between supports. Other benefits include the payment of travel time, salary packaging up to $18,550 per annum, and accrued annual and personal leave.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance
To apply, you will need to complete an online application, upload your resume and cover letter as ONE document and complete a short video (one way interview) of yourself (instructions sent once you have applied).
Our Vision is:
‘People living as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.’
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: