General Practitioner Permanent (Gp)
HEALTH WORKFORCE QUEENSLAND
Cairns City, QLD
- Posted by : Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted date : 24-Mar-2020
Cairns is a regional city, encompassing smaller townships, in the far north of Queensland, Australia, founded 1876. The city was named after William Wellington Cairns, then-current Governor of Queensland.
The city is known for its picturesque landscape, beautiful beaches and the Great Barrier Reef.
For an General Practitioner
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5:00pm
This is a state of the art Bulk Billing General Medical Centre, open extended hours 7 days per week. This Centre allows patients to walk in, however priority is given to those who require immediate medical attention. Home Visits, Hospital Visits and Nursing Home Visits are available via appointment. Patients who require after-hours services are referred to Dial a Doctor or 24 hour Medical Centre. Pathology is onsite and a pharmacy is located within the Shopping Centre. Best Practice is the Software used at this Medical Centre.
This Practice provides the following services:
- General Practice
- Skin Cancer Clinic & Surgery
- Coal Board Medicals
- Driving Medicals
- General Practice
- Child Health
- Women's Health
- Health Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Work Cover & Injury Management
- Emergency Care Including wounds & plaster casts
- The Practice: A busy well established medical practice located in Rockhampton for over 30 year...
- General Practitioner vacancy in Mount IsaThe clinic is on the lookout for an energetic and passi...
- TownshipThe township of Blackwater is located in Central Queensland, approximately 200 kms inlan...
- Mixed Billing, Turning Away 30 patients a day, DPA Location
- Town InformationPort DouglasPort Douglas is just an hour's drive from Cairns via a spectacular...
Receive matching job opportunities & connect with employers directly
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: