Disability Support Worker-multiple Shifts
Brisbane City, QLD
About the company
Drake Medox is one of Australia’s most recognised providers of Disability Services supporting individuals in their own homes and known for recruiting the right people for our valued clients
About the role
We are currently seeking casual support workers to work at Robertson. We are seeking candidates with the following qualities: respect, empathy, passion, integrity and to be a team player.
The successful candidate will be specifically trained to work within this role via online modules & hands on learning.
- Ventilator and Tracheostomy care
- Bowel therapy
- Patient handling
- Clinical notes
Skills and experience
- Certificate III or IV in Disability, Individual support or Aged care. Alternatively, someone with support work experience/history.
- First aid certificate
- CPR certificate
- National police check
- Blue/yellow card
- Everyday support from Drake Medox
- Chance to make a difference in your client’s life
- Safe work environment and culture
- Above award pay rates
- Work life balance
How to apply
To find out more about the role, please call Alana on 1300 360 070 or hit the [APPLY NOW] button.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: