Community Physiotherapist | Liverpool / Bankstown
AUSTRALIAN UNITY GROUP SERVICES PTY LT
Working as a community based physiotherapist, you will deliver quality physiotherapy program services such as Hospital substitution and functional assessments for clients being rehabilitated and living independently in their own home.
Remedy Healthcare is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Unity Ltd. We’re a leading provider of highly targeted, evidence-based self-management and health coaching programs. Our services are available to a range of clients across Australia, such as corporations through corporate health programs, health programs for members of private health funds, and specialty aged care health services for older clients living in their homes or in aged care centres.
Our multi-disciplinary team comprises of Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, Diabetes Educators, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and Health Coaches. The clinical environment is driven by individualised, holistic, evidence-based care and supported by a strong professional development program.
- Deliver best practice clinical care to age care clients in community through a variety of programs and funding steams including Rehab at Home, Hospital Substitution, Commonwealth Home Support, NDIS and Home Care Packages.
- Maintaining thorough and accurate reporting and documentation
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists, podiatrists and exercises physiologists, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients.
- Partner internally with other business streams regarding client referrals and promoting Remedy Healthcare.
- The ability to work effectively and with empathy, with people of all ages from varying socio-economic backgrounds.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Physiotherapist and with current AHPRA Registration.
- Strong documentation, administration and time management skills
- A current police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Previous experience in Community based setting or currently working in a similar role.
- Orthopaedic experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of several technology platforms.
At Remedy Healthcare we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. We operate with commercial principles and a strong social purpose to create community value.
Remedy Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: