Chef (Casual) | Adelaide
REGIS AGED CARE PTY LTD
If you are an experienced Chef with a passion to work in Aged Care, apply now!
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
About the role
We currently have a position available for an experienced Cook to join our Regis Staffing Services team, working in a casual capacity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full oversight of kitchen compliance including food safety, WHS and quality
- Leading and motivating the kitchen team
- Stock control and ordering
- Resident dietary management
- Kitchen and food cost management
- Production and delivery of high quality meals
- Service excellence around all aspects of the dining experience
- Strong front of house presence including communication with residents and families
Skills & Experience
- Staff management experience
- Qualified Chef with experience and understanding in special dietary needs
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous
- Experience working within set budgets
- Time management and interpersonal skills
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Valid National Police Check
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
* The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future Regis employees.
Regis is committed to providing our people with a work environment where you will feel supported and appreciated. At Regis we can offer you a diverse role within a growth industry that is highly regulated, complex and meaningful, and where you will enjoy the benefits of exceptional training and development opportunities.
We work hard but we have fun along the way!
- Extra training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to continue to develop
- Self managed availability – pick up extra shifts when you want to
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Working sociable hours – no more late nights!
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: