Quality And Compliance Coordinator
Hunters Hill, NSW
We are seeking a Quality and Compliance Coordinator to join our close-knit Quality and Compliance Department.
Reporting to the Executive Quality and Compliance Manager, you will play an integral part in ensuring Quality Assurance initiatives in accordance with organisational strategy, legislative requirements and internal policies are maintained. Furthermore, you will be heavily involved in the Quality Improvement Programme.
Some key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with maintaining operational compliance
- Providing timely management of standard documents, issued policies and oversight of the organisation’s intellectual property
- Maintaining mandatory and organisational registers
- Attending audits across the eight Aged Care Standards
- Revising audit tools
- Preparing and distributing surveys to Consumers and Staff
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate high attention to detail, enjoy utilising your analytical skills, have well developed written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative style of working to effectively communicate with various stakeholders within the organisation.
- Ability to collect and analyse data for reporting purposes
- An understanding of person-centred care in relation to the Aged Care Standards
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and adhere to regulatory requirements
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy including knowledge of databases
- Previous experience working within a quality and compliance position
Montefiore is an award-winning, Sydney-based aged care provider, with a proud 130-year history as a non-profit organisation founded on Jewish values. We support older members of the community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing through trusted residential care, flexible home care and luxury retirement living.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes NFP salary packaging, generous leave entitlements and a highly supportive workplace culture with a genuine passion for continuous improvement and excellence. For more information about Montefiore, including the diverse quality services that we offer, please visit: www.montefiore.org.au
Please note that applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. As such, the closing date is subject to change without notice.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: