Quality Coordinator And Educator
MORAN HEALTH CARE GROUP
Moran Health Care Group has been caring for ageing Australians for over 60 years. Our goal is to enable people in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability. To find out more about us visit www.morangroup.com.au
Are you passionate about Quality and curious about Education? The Quality Coordinator and Educator is responsible for leading the planning and coordination of the Quality Improvement Program at our Aged Care Home. This role will also see you managing (at a high level) the delivery of our Education programs. You need not possess extensive experience in Education but will be curious about learning more about it.
Join us as a member of the leadership team in our Engadine Home. As the Quality Coordinator and Educator, you will work closely with the General Manager, Care Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator, and Chef Manager. The leadership team lead and guide staff to provide a high standard of care and services to residents.
About the Role
- Key member of the Accreditation team
- Autonomous role implementing and maintaining quality and regulatory systems in the Home
- Keep up to date with current industry trends regards quality matters to ensure our approach is contemporary
- Engage with all residents, employees and stakeholders and demonstrate a commitment to improving care and services
- Lead the complaints management function on behalf of the GM assuming an advocacy role as required in issues relating to stakeholders.
- Registered Nurse with relevant registration and experience, or equivalent Health Care qualifications or appropriate Aged Care/business experience (not less than 3 years)
- Solution driven by nature with a constant focus on continuous improvement
- Passionate about Quality and curious about developing a deeper understanding of Education (you do not require a Certificate IV in Workplace Training)
- Contemporary computer literacy / systems knowledge with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of Quality Standards and application across all services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Current Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
This role will offer progression pathways and you will be trained and mentored to succeed and make the step up when the time comes. If you are interested in joining a passionate team, please click apply.
Please note Moran Health Care Group has an extensive Coronavirus risk reduction program in force. We will be conducting all interviews for the foreseeable future via video conference or telephone. Thank you for your understanding.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: