Clinical Quality & Safety Manager
Eastern Creek, NSW
McArthur has a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is looking to embark in a new career as a Clinical Quality and Safety Manager in the Aged Care Industry.
This pivotal role will be responsible for the assessing and ensuring that all compliance is met.
Primary Role Duties include:
- Assessing current policies and procedures
- Identify gaps, develop new policies and procedures and be instrumental in implementation
- Maintain working framework that adhere to both Service Level Agreements and Industry Standards
- Continuous quality improvement
- Collaborate with the Management Team in establishing high quality practice and policies
- Prepare and support audit and accreditation process
- Report writing
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following specific capabilities:
- Understand and comply with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks in particular Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Act or be able to demonstrate a capacity to quickly acquire this knowledge.
- Critically analyse information, including and communicate key points clearly and succinctly both orally and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
This is an excellent opportunity, so don't delay, APPLY NOW!!!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: