The Gap - Clinical Manager
REGIS AGED CARE PTY LTD
The Gap, QLD
The Gap Location | Clinical Oversight of 128 Bed Residential Home
About the company
Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. We are proud of our 20 years of experience in aged care, and of the 8000 passionate people who are devoted to providing person-centred support to every individual in our care.
Located in The Gap, just 15 minutes from Brisbane CBD, Regis The Gap offers both Reserve and Club Services such as on-site chef, cinema, cafe, private dining room, internet, Foxtel, library, hairdressing salon and day spa. Regis The Gap offers 128 beds, including single and double rooms with en suites. An idyllic setting which enjoys the best of both worlds, quiet bushland with close proximity to city life.
About the role
As a Clinical Manager, you are welcomed into Regis by participating in a structured and thorough on boarding program which runs for 4 weeks. The benefit of such a program is the ability to learn your role in a new company and settling in before taking the reigns of the job. The role is a Full Time position, predominantly Monday to Friday, however there will be a requirement to work some weekends and night shifts on occasion.
We provide the opportunity for everyone within Regis to reach their career goals – for our Clinical Managers this is facilitated through an on going tailored and individual development plan that you will create with your Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Staff training, provision of ongoing management and support to all care staff
- All clinical reporting and documentation
- Full clinical oversight of the facility
- Oversight of all specialised nursing
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Working closely with the Facility Manager and leadership team to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards and Regis Quality Care policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Clinical Manager
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
- Strong IT skills including previous experience using a care management system
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
- Support from a dedicated state-based clinical support team
- An individual development plan tailored to your unique skills and goals
- Pay rates negotiated based on experience and skills
- Monthly state based clinical leadership meetings
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Valid National Police Check
*The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020.
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: