Acfi Specialist | Aged Care
REGIS AGED CARE PTY LTD
Brisbane City, QLD
QLD State Office | Oversee a Portfolio of Brisbane Homes | Full Time Permanent
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
About the role
We're recruiting a full time permanent Funding & Documentation Specialist. The suitable candidate will be responsible for supporting the achievement of funding outcomes by working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure congruent resident care plans and claims.
The Funding & Documentation Specialist will oversee, audit claims, provide direct mentoring and support to stakeholders to improve submission accuracy.
The right candidate for the position requires the person to model and actively support both the Regis value proposition: The Support You Need, and the Regis values of Optimism, Passion, Integrity and Respect.
The preferred applicant will have/be:
- Registered Nurse Division 1 or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Division 2; holding APRHA Registration (desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in training and assessment (desirable)
- Current, satisfactory police check (less than 6 months ole)
- Roadworthy vehicle and driver's license
- Sound proven written and communication skills
- Contemporaneous knowledge on legislation pertaining to ACFI
- Ability to provide strong leadership skills
- Previous experience with data analysis
- A quick learner and a naturally positive outlook
- Able to 'get things done' Team Player, lends a helping hand
- Hands on person, with high working standards
- High level of personal motivation, initiative and integrity
The position is based in QLD State Office (Sandgate) with regular (car) travel between the office and the region's facilities; occasional interstate travel (may become frequent depending on the region)
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Valid National Police Check
*The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020.
Base salary is $89k plus super + $3k car allowance plus company mobile phone & laptop
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Working sociable hours - no more late nights!
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Self managed availability - pick up extra shifts when you want to
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to continue to develop
- Extra training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: