Clinical Manager- Regis Sunraysia
Regis Aged Care
About The Company
Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians.
We pride ourselves to provide a comfortable, more confident living in a community devoted to our resident’s health and wellbeing.
Regis Sunraysia is a 73 bed aged care facility located in the hub of town – just minutes from the famed Murray River to the north, Mildura Hospital to the south, Mildura Golf Course to the west and parks and shopping precincts to the east. Regis Sunraysia offers ageing-in-place, dementia care, palliative care and respite care.
About The Role
We are now seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work as a Clinical Manager for our beautiful aged care home, Regis Sunraysia in Mildura.
The role will see you owning-
- Full clinical oversight of the facility
- All clinical reporting and documentation
- Staff training, provision of ongoing management and support to all care staff
- Oversight of all specialised nursing
- Working closely with the Facility Manager and leadership team to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards and Regis Quality Care policies and procedures
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- You are a qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- You have previous experience, at least of 12 months experience as a Clinical Manager
- You are comfortable using the computer and have experience using a care management system
- Your leadership approach is hands on, with a focus on customer service
- You have a robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
- Monthly state based clinical leadership meetings
- Pay rates negotiated based on experience and skills
- An individual development plan tailored to your unique skills and goals
- Support from a dedicated state-based clinical support team
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: