COMMUNITY SUPPORT INCORPORATED
Murray Bridge, SA
Salary Packaging Options
Above award wages
Flexibility and Variety
COMMUNITY SUPPORT INC. is a not-for-profit organisation providing quality in-home and community-based support services since 1991 across South Australia. We provide individualized support services that are responsive to the needs of people across the disability, mental health and aged sectors.
We are passionate about connecting with support workers that meet client requirements for experience and professional support. Ideally applicants will have hands on experience and be willing to provide a wide range of in-home supports, including assisting clients with personal care needs, domestic activities and social support. Applicants need to have a strong desire to have a positive effect on people with disabilities, mental health and the aged.
- Personal qualities of resilience, self-confidence and empathy.
- Strong understanding and ability to maintain professional boundaries, privacy and confidentiality
- Good mobile phone and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with people with diverse needs
- Demonstrated experience supporting people with disabilities, the aged and mental health
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent (Aged Care, Mental Health)
- Current DCSI Child-Related Clearance
- Current valid Police Check (willing to obtain one prior to employment)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Unrestricted Drivers' Licence and roadworthy vehicle
- Availability to work over weekends and work short shifts
- Flexibility with shifts
- Ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Above award wages
- Salary Packaging options
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Access to Employee Access Program
If you feel you have the talent, a positive attitude and drive to provide exceptional services to clients, then an engaging and rewarding career is waiting for you at Community Support Inc.
For more information about Community Support Inc. and the services we provide, visit our website at www.csisa.org.au.
Previous applicants need not apply!
For more information about Community Support and the services we provide, visit our website at www.csisa.org.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: