Do you have recent experience working in Service Co-ordination and/or Rostering roles in the Aged Care sector?
As business starts to pick up again we are anticipating an increase in demand for experienced Aged Care rosterers, sheduling, admin and customer service staff.
We have a diverse range of clients and an ever-changing range of locum positions that may suit you! Register now so that you can be considered once we have the right assignment for you!
Locum work is a fantastic way to build on your experience and skill set, to meet new people and develop personally and professionally by working in various environments.
It offers a high degree of flexibility so is fantastic for anyone wanting to combine work with travel, semi-retirement and/or family commitments.
We are looking for people with:
- Experience working with programs like Carelink, Procura, ,Goldcare or similar software programs
- Recent experience working in the Aged Care and Community sector. An understanding of recent government changes will be beneficial
- Proven skills in Rostering or Service co-ordination with Local Government or NFP organisations in Community Care
- Available to work full time or part time hours
- Professional approach and a positive can-do attitude
- Current National Police check
- Valid Working with Childrens check
If you are interested in taking on some locum work, either now, or in the next few months, please call Lisa Williams on 9828 6565 for a confidential discussion around what you are looking to do and how we might be able to help you
Due to the high volume of applications only applicants with the suitable experience and skills will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: