Darwin Ndis & Aged Home Care Packages Representative
Darwin NDIS & Aged Home Care Packages Representative
- Opportunity to build a career, as a trusted local advisor
- Selling and customer service, plus optional care management
- Flexible hours
- National organisation since 2008
- You love your job, helping people get the most out of government support payments
Opportunity for to take on a Darwin representative role for a national NDIS Plan Management and aged care home care package organisation.
The organisation is looking for the right people that fit their brand and philosophy to support individuals, their families and organisations to efficiently manage government financial support packages with strong and transparent governance. Our key objective is client wellness and enemy is administration workload.
Like any business, remuneration is dependent on getting (attracting) clients in your area. The NDIS Plan Management pays in excess of $200 for each new client plus another $25 per month ($300 per year). Aged home care services are paid hourly, for care coordination type services.
This role will suit individuals who:
- have a passion for supporting people in their local community
- enjoy networking within their community
- are enthusiastic to learn about the NDIS and / or home care become a specialist in their local community
- have business acumen, a strong sense of ethics and ability to independently support clients spend care monies
In return, you will:
- be supported by initial and ongoing training into local marketing and the NDIS and aged home care system
- have client payments centrally administered, with a state-of-the-art real time, internet based, invoicing system that pays providers of services daily
- receive a remuneration based on your client numbers, paid monthly
Success will look like:
- oversee a significant client base;
- earn a remuneration, with a recurring income stream, for just keeping up local relationships as the go-to person for advice and changes;
- have a personal brand in the local community and be known as the go to person for independent advice; and
- you love your job, helping people get the most out of NDIS and aged care monies.
To apply, please send an email with a cover letter outlining suitability towards the role and a resume.
Job Type: Part-time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: