Residential Care Service Employee - Inverell
- Opportunity to work with an Award winning team
- Make a difference to someone's life everyday
- Are you committed to high quality care?
- Opportunity to deliver innovative care & services
It takes a special kind of caring to do what we do…. and to do it well. It's the sort of caring which comes from the understanding that we're not just coming to our job everyday, we're an important part of the home life for residents (and their families). They deserve our best and at McLean Care, we're committed to making sure we give them nothing less.
We require enthusiastic and caring workers that are committed to providing high quality care in our Residential facility.
- Certificate III Aged Care Work (or equivalent)
- Commitment to quality Aged Care
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding of WHS Principles
- Current CPR knowledge
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated experience with the elderly
- Completion of CHCCS303A – Provide physical assistance with medication
- Completion of CHCCS304A –Assist with self medication
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Training related specifically to Dementia Care
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: