Registered Nurse – Inverell (Permanent Full Time)
Are you looking for that perfect opportunity to develop your leadership skills but still wanting to use your clinical skills?
This may be the perfect opportunity you have been searching for......
This is an exciting role for an experienced Registered Nurse to utilize their clinical knowledge and leadership skills whilst becoming an integral part of our clinical leadership team.
This role is responsible for overseeing the delivery of clinical care within the Argyll Centre by providing support and supervision to our highly dedicated nursing team whilst using your clinical skills and judgment to ensure our Residents continue living life to the fullest.
You must have a passion for providing holistic care to individuals, providing support and guidance to your team and promoting the values of McLean Care.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- An understanding of the ageing process with comprehensive clinical knowledge, particularly to age related health issues
- Demonstrated commitment to respecting the values, customs, preferences and spiritual beliefs of residents and their families/representatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining professional relationships with residents, families/representatives and care staff
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads according to residents needs
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills
Desirable attributes include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care Act and associated legislation
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the application of the Aged Care Funding Instrument and QPS quality system
McLean Care is a well established provider of Aged Care services in the New England region. We offer exciting career pathways, excellent salary packaging that increases your take home pay and the opportunity to work in a friendly team culture.
If you have a passion to enrich the experiences of those around you and a desire to contribute to your community then come and join the award winning, enthusiastic team at McLean Care.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: