Coordinator - Organisational Learning And Development
About Monash Health
Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international research and tertiary education. We provide healthcare for the entire lifespan from pre-birth to palliative care and all stages in between, and we have recently opened the new 230-bed Monash Children’s Hospital.
About the Role
As part of People and Culture, the Organisational Development and Learning Team is a group of passionate, committed professionals. We are results-driven and while we are a small team, we make a big impact and thrive on working collaboratively - both with each other, and the wider organisation. Our working environment is open, inclusive and fun!We are now looking to engage a new team member who is energetic and passionate about learning to join our team.
Our team’s objective is to be continually raising the bar in shaping our employee experience through engagement, education and performance initiatives. Supporting this objective, the key accountabilities for this role include:
As our Learning and Development Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the functioning, marketing and quality of non-clinical education delivered on behalf of the Organisational Development and Learning team.
- Coordinate and communicate the non-clinical education calendar on behalf of the Organisational Development and Learning function
- Program manage the running of our leadership development suite of learning
- Coordinate the recognition awards program, including on-the-spot, quarterly and annual events
- Manage the evaluation and feedback reporting of learning activity
- Act as a support for the learning management system (LATTE)
- Provide advice to direct employees to help further their development potential
- Provide support for small projects as required
- You have a desire to set yourself a career in Learning and Organisational Development
- You are a self-motivated, proactive individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced team environment, looking to further your career in Learning and Development applied within a mid-to-large scale, complex structure
- You are confident in liaising both at line management and senior leadership levels
- You are empathetic and culturally aware, having a genuine interest in supporting the learning needs of diverse communities while seeking positive high-quality outcomes for all
What you need to have:
- Qualifications, or experience in a relevant field such as administration, human resources, business or equivalent
- Well-developed organisational skills, with a proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the development of adult learners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to write clear and engaging communications for a variety of audiences and purposes.
- Demonstrate empathy and cultural awareness and a genuine interest in meeting the needs of diverse communities while seeking positive high-quality outcomes for all
- Effective time management and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy
- Intermediate Excel user
- Experience with LMS administration highly regarded
- A current Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable vehicle are also required as you will be working across a number of Monash Health sites.
In return, our benefits include:
- Salary packaging that maximises your take home pay
- Subsidised on-site parking
- On site Gym
Join this high performing team. Be challenged and make a difference in a values-led organisation that cares about you and our community.
Things you need to know
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Employee Working with Children’s Check prior to any offers of employment being made.
Please note, applications will be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: