The Salvation Army
Job Coach - Rowville (contract)
Number Of Positions Available
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australias largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Work in a tough but rewarding environment
Contribute to a high performing team
Make a tangible difference in peoples lives through helping them gain employment
At Employment Plus we drive high performance with a forward thinking, results driven culture, that you will be proud to be a part of. If you#39;re looking for a rewarding career that truly makes a difference to people#39;s lives, then we want to hear from you. You#39;ll join a passionate results-oriented team that#39;s thriving as one of the largest not for profit service provider under the Government#39;s jobactive Employment Services program.
About The Role
- Manage a high-volume caseload of job seekers
- Provide individual case management support
- Clearly identify and address barriers preventing jobseekers from being job ready
- Apply professional group facilitation skills
- Apply strong problem-solving skills and resilience to achieve outcomes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to overcome objections and break down barriers that exist for people who are unemployed
- Demonstrated experience in achieving and exceeding business targets and KPIs
- Confidence in approaching and communicating with clients and stakeholders
- An accrued day off every 4 weeks
- Up to 8 weeks leave per year through our purchase leave scheme
- As a registered not for profit organization in addition to your remuneration, you will enjoy generous tax-free salary packaging benefits
A current Working with Children Check or relevant state equivalent is a mandatory requirement for this position. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a police check, it is not mandatory to have a clear criminal history.
If the above sounds like you, apply today and complete the online application including a cover letter addressing the above requirements.
Employment Plus is an equal employment opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR4057
We Share The Love Of Jesus By
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
- Caring for people
- Creating faith pathways
- Building healthy communities
- Working for justice
We have a range of employment opportunities across our organisation including community and caring professions, aged care, retail, employment services, legal, corporate and support services. Our employees have access to a range of opportunities that deliver real and meaningful benefits such as career diversity and professional development, generous salary packaging opportunities and flexible working arrangements.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: