Labor And Delivery Business Partner
The Salvation Army
Lamp;D Business Partner- NSW (contract)
Number Of Positions Available
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australias largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Our Learning and Development Business Partners assist The Salvation Army in developing the capability of its people through the assessment of organisational and individual learning and development needs and the development and implementation of learning and development initiatives in response to these needs.
About The Role
- Design, create and deliver leading and innovative in-house learning programs to build employee and leadership capabilities in order to meet business plans and goals
- Drive the delivery of learning and development services to relevant stakeholders in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and in compliance with legislative requirements
- Prepare annual training plan and lead the scheduling, communications, design, content development and delivery of programs
- Coordinate business-wide workforce planning activities including graduate/traineeship development programs
- Ensure service delivery is in compliance with legislative requirements and inclusive of advice and direction given by leadership team
- Create, implement and maintain learning frameworks/programs which are aligned to training needs
- Conduct training needs analysis to create and implement learning and development initiatives
- Manage the Learning and Development team by enabling them to improve their capabilities and service delivery
- Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Lamp;D/HR Management or a related business discipline
- Accreditation in the following: DISC, MBTI, Situational Leadership or similar psychometrics preferred
- Significant relevant experience in an Lamp;D consulting role
- Up to 8 weeks leave per year through our purchase leave scheme
- As a registered not for profit organization in addition to your remuneration, you will enjoy generous tax-free salary packaging benefits
If the above sounds like you, apply today and complete the online application including a cover letter addressing the above requirements.
Employment Plus is an equal employment opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR4035
We Share The Love Of Jesus By
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement dedicated to sharing the love of Jesus.
- Caring for people
- Creating faith pathways
- Building healthy communities
- Working for justice
We have a range of employment opportunities across our organisation including community and caring professions, aged care, retail, employment services, legal, corporate and support services. Our employees have access to a range of opportunities that deliver real and meaningful benefits such as career diversity and professional development, generous salary packaging opportunities and flexible working arrangements.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: