Senior Occupational Therapist
Our client is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work in the community team in the Newcastle area.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be part of a rapidly growing team and helping the business grow.
- Mentor and supervise other members of staff
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals
- Generous and negotiable salary package depending on experience
- Flexible working conditions- this company knows the importance of a work-life balance!
- Work for an organisation who puts people first
- Unique opportunity to progress to the next level of your career
- Varied caseload- NDIS/Aged-care
- Supportive management structure
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in NDIS setting
- Full AHPRA registration
- Experience in managing a varied caseload
Interested in this position?
Email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 468 760 842 for a confidential discussion.
Get in touch to discuss alternative job opportunities or advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: