Support Workers Required For Home & Community Care Bayside, Se And E Suburbs
Our client specialises in Aged Care in the community across the Bayside, South Eastern and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Due to their continued growth they are currently seeking several reliable and caring support workers. These roles will be responsible for providing quality care that meet the needs of their residents.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Provide quality personal care in accordance with individual care plans
- Meal preparation and assisting with feeding if required
- Assisting with manual handling aids such as; hoists, slide sheets and wheelchair assistance
- Provide community access, transport to appointments and social support
- Assisting with bowel care and medication administration
Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate will have a positive and caring personality and be able to support clients as independently as possible.
- A passion to work in the Aged Care sector
- Mental Health & Challenging Behaviors would be advantageous
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Disability Care or higher (essential)
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate (willing to obtain)
- National Police Check (valid within 12 months)
- Working with children’s check (preferred)
- Australian drivers’ licence with your own reliable vehicle and comprehensive car insurance
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- Be reliable and punctual
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: