Melaleuca Home for the Aged
Melaleuca Home for the Aged is seeking an experienced Administration Officer on a permanent-part time basis, four days a week, to join our team. Position will also involve covering leave which may result in additional hours.
The Administration Officer is responsible and accountable for the day to day activities of the office, ensuring that administrative, finance and reception services are provided to residents, visitors and staff.
The services provided must be of the highest quality whilst maintaining optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness. The incumbent will need to be thoroughly conversant with customers, have the capacity to support staff and maintain staff rosters.
Previous experience in a front office environment.
- Previous experience in finance, including operating Xero.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent customer service skills including presentation, communication and values.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage workload and a range of priorities.
· Experienced in administration and finance.
· Proficient in the use of Xero.
· Evidence of current National Police Check.
· Evidence of Influenza Vaccination.
Aged Care Employee (Service) Level 4 = $23.62 per hour
Applications close strictly on 18 September, 2020. (no late applications will be accepted). Please forward a copy of your resume and application.
Application Deadline: 18/09/2020
Expected Start Date: 05/10/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- administration: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: