Gm Growth And Partnerships
RTG PTY LTD
Are you a driven people leader with proven experience in growing and developing revenues? We have created a new Senior Leadership role; GM Growth & Partnership reporting to the CEO, that’s accountable for driving the organisation’s income and service offering growth. This role will lead a team of experts to drive RTG’s growth in consulting, sales, services, and product offerings.
You will identify and cultivate new markets and be the source of disruptive strategies and partnerships that provide sustainable financial growth with clients and vendors. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, being able to work with intensity and make sound judgements that drive successful outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Craft and spearhead the overall planning, strategy, direction and control of all sales; including setting sales strategies and policies; achievement of agreed sales volumes; partnerships and the development of future sales plans.
- Lead and shape a high performing team in developing and implementing RTG’s Consulting and Technology Services Strategy in line with market needs, driving consistent repeat revenue growth.
- Develop strategic sales plans and budgets to target and sign new business.
- Drive and deliver new revenue within RTG’s existing customer base, using roadmaps and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively assess emerging technologies, trends and market drivers, against our RTG value proposition to evolve RTG’s Consulting and Technology offerings to meet those identified needs.
- Develop and implement a targeted partnership strategy to enable the promotion of our RTG brand, products and services.
- Participate in key industry events as a thought leader.
You’ll be down to earth and able to thrive in a small to medium organisation. You’ll be able to lead, coach and direct your team and collaborate across RTG to build effective solutions to client needs. We don’t have time for bureaucracy so if that means getting your hands dirty, you’ll do it to get the job done. You will have:
- Experience in growing a business in a competitive sector
- Experience in a professional services organisation and/or experience working in a sales or leadership position in the IT Services industry.
- Experience managing the whole sales cycle from prospect/lead generation to building and managing pipelines, proposals, negotiations and post sales.
- Advanced experience establishing contacts and building positive relationships with senior level decision makers.
- Proven sales track record, setting and driving strategy and leading a high performing sales team
- Confident, professional, creative, adaptive and learning orientated
- Education, Aged Care or NFP sector background/ knowledge is an advantage
- We believe in our people, so we encourage and support their ongoing personal growth and development.
- You’ll join a bunch of incredibly smart people, who are passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- We recognise employee performance and appreciate our staff efforts through awards and career growth opportunities
- You will be at the forefront of technology as our clients are keen to embrace new technology to deliver better business outcomes.
- We’re big on integrity and place the utmost value on the relationships with our clients and our employees.
We are a long-established Australian ICT company, having built a good reputation through the delivery of quality solutions and service to our clients. We are a team that measure and deliver results to our customers. Our values include integrity, making a difference, collaboration and we are passionate in all that we do.
Why join us?
We provide the variety, agility and innovation that comes with a mid-sized company. We offer the experience of working across a range of technologies and client environments. We’re big on integrity and place the utmost value on the relationships with our clients and our employees. We like to challenge the status quo so if this sounds like music to your ears then we would love to hear from you!
Successful candidates will need to undergo National Criminal History and Working with Children Checks.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: