Registered Nurse - Sanctuary Manors
ARCARE AGED CARE
- Location: Arcare Sanctuary Manors, 38-56 Casey's Road, Hope Island QLD 4212
- 1 x Part Time and 1 x Casual Position Available: Part Time position includes night shifts every second Tuesday & Saturday, 16 hours per fortnight
- Start Date: Available for Immediate Start
- Job Reference: 615121
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia. We currently have over 40 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Beyond the luxurious surroundings of our residences, our residents are supported by our innovative relationships first approach to celebrating and supporting old age. This approach is driven by our Arcare values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility.
Arcare believes that care and support is shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That’s why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for people who are flexible in their thinking and courageous in their actions. People with compassion and empathy, who understand that attitudes are contagious (and who have one worth sharing). People who can be themselves while upholding a high standard of behaviour. You will liaise with residents, families and medical professionals, and are encouraged to initiate and participate in innovative projects.
In return for your commitment to us and our residents, we will provide you with flexibility, on the job training and excellent employment conditions.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for leading the direct care and services team in providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to residents and their representatives in accordance with Arcare‘s Values.
Aged care experience is essential – Whilst you require a relevant qualification in Nursing, we are looking for the right people to join us and build personally meaningful relationships with our residents, their families and your colleagues.
Successful applicants must have:
- Current AHPRA Registration in Registered Nursing
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Aged Care
- Proven leadership and excellent communication displaying a high level of interpersonal skills
- Expertise in medication administration and wound care with a commitment to ongoing clinical excellence
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature
- Be relationship centered approach to care and supervision
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history and values of our residents
If you would like to find out more about how you can become a part of the Arcare team visit our website – www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.Please advise in your resume which position you are applying for.
All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check. Please note: Police check is required to be within 6 months of the issue date.
Important: All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination prior to commencing as an inherent requirement of the role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: