Quality Support, Temporary Full Time -sunshine Coast/brisbane North
ARCARE AGED CARE
Mango Hill, QLD
Closing date: 04/10/2020
- Friendly, Supportive team and caring family owned 5 Star Aged Care provider
- Temporary Full-Time position: Monday to Friday
- Start & End Date: 12/10/2020 until 12/02/2021 (4 months)
- Sunshine Coast & Brisbane North Residences: Arcare Peregian Springs, Maroochydore, Caboolture, North Lakes & Taigum
Arcare is a proudly family-owned aged care business that now has over 40 residences throughout Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. Arcare has a relationship focused approach that ensures that the relationships between clients, employees, volunteers and family members are valued. This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder-care globally.
About the Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse to join our Quality Team in the key role of Quality Support for our Sunshine Coast and Brisbane North residences. As a diverse member of the Quality team you will work closely with the operational and service delivery teams, providing support to improve and monitor the quality of care and services provided to our aging residents and therefore improving health outcomes and experience. As a member of the Quality team you will also provide strong and effective leadership and support to Arcare on compliance issues measured against Commonwealth and State legislation, standards, regulations and guidelines, whilst supporting the overall achievement of compliance objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care Act, Standards, Guidelines and Regulations
- Strong clinical understanding and qualification as a Registered Nurse and have experience in Aged Care.
- Highly skilled in using Excel; Word and Outlook
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships to influence and negotiate change
- Pragmatic and logical in approach
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven decision maker with a strong work ethic
- Must be results driven and focused
- Strong customer orientation focus
- Ability to liaise with Government departments and their representatives
- Reliable car and current Drivers License as travel is travel required.
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation
- Family owned business
- Professional development opportunities
- Training Plan & Educational Opportunities
- Senses Framework strongly upheld to ensure staff are supported in personally meaningful goals
If you believe you have the skills, values and expertise to deliver the role of Quality Support please visit our website - www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check and provide evidence to work in Australia Please note: The Police check is required to be within 6 months of the issue date
**The successful applicant will be required to have an influenza vaccination before commencement as an inherent requirement of the role*
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: