Exercise Physiologist To Join Our Multi D Team
Enhanced Primary Services Australia (EPSA)
Morphett Vale, SA
Join our Muli-D team (Physio, Exercise Physiology, Dietitian, Massage) with a big Vision to enhance and inspire 5 Million people by 2025.
1. Exercise Physiology Treatment: (Medicare, Private, Workcover, NDIS)
2. Assessments: (Pre Employment Assessments, Drug and Alcohol Assessments, Fit 4 Work Assessments, COTA Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, RTW Rehab)
3. Groups: (Organizing and Delivering with Physio some group programs for COTA, Diabetes, Falls Prevention, Pilates, Yoga, Stretching Classes etc.
4. Mix of Clinic and home visit work.
The focus is on patient centered care and outcomes - Our treatment plans and collaboration of Physio and Exercise Physiology allows for great learning and development for all. There is NO territory war
The best candidate for this role would have the following qualities:
- Open Minded - collaboration of Physio and EP
- Hard Working
- Fun & Friendly Attitude
Locations: The position is based in 2 sites: Belair and Morphett Vale as well as some home visit work potentially.
Making a Difference
- Degree qualified in Exericse Physiology (happy to talk to those needing placement hours completed)
- Valid AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience is highly regarded (but not essential) in the following:
- Private practice, hospital, aged care setting
- Chronic disease management and EPC care plans
- Return to work SA Assessments
- Pilates, hydrotherapy, or other group classes.
EPSA Health Team is proud to service a wide variety of patients in all areas of rehabilitation. While experience within private practice, hospital or an aged care setting is preferred, NEW GRADS are welcome to apply, as training and support will be provided by our senior physios and EP's.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join our close knit team.
Please Send Resume or Video introduction to: email provided
Applications close on the 10.7.2020.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Performance bonus
- Regular social events
- Training and professional development assistance
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: