- Full-time or Part Time options
- $81,019 per annum + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Join an established NFP with strong values, a community focus and a great culture
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you highly organised, with a passion for delivering exceptional client service? Do you find fulfillment from making a positive impact in people's lives?
Since its foundation in 1964, ECH has established itself as a highly respected and trusted provider of ageing care services in South Australia. We have a team of dedicated health professionals delivering exceptional service to the older community and are currently seeking an experienced Social Worker to join our team.
Working within a multidisciplinary team, and servicing clients in the Southern Metro and Fleurieu regions, you will be providing information, counselling and guidance around mental health, grief and loss, complex needs, housing, financial stresses and family needs to a specific caseload of clients. This is a permanent position with full time or part time options for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing
Working with clients in both short and long term capacities, this highly mobile role will see you:
- Supporting clients using social work interventions
- Assisting in the development of care plans
- Undertaking client reviews
- Completing psycho-social assessments
- Acting as a professional information and educational resource for staff members, clients and their families
Click here for a copy of the Position Description
You will bring to the team
- A demonstrated genuine commitment to helping older ageing people retain their independence so they can remain at home in the community
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
- Capability to work autonomously
- Registration (or eligibility for registration) with AASW
- A current drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
Highly regarded extras
- A current Police Check or DCSI
- Experience with aged care funding channels
All that ECH do is grounded in its core values of integrity, empathy and respect; with a good dose of courage, inspiration and preparedness to take risks thrown in.
As an employer, we offer a range of employee benefits, such as discounted gym membership, annual flu vaccinations and various staff recognition programs, to name just a few.
We are committed to the principles of workplace diversity and encourage people from all communities to apply, including culturally and linguistically diverse, LGBTI and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you share our values, and want to be part of an exciting future, please APPLY NOW by filling in your personal details and answering the questions below, along with submitting your cover letter and Resume/CV on the next page
Applications close: Tuesday 9 March 2021 at 8.30am, and should be addressed to Andrea Atkins, Recruitment Advisor
In submitting your application, you agree to ourECH Recruitment Process Terms and Conditions
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: