Support Worker Rockingham/ Kwinana And Surrounds
We are currently seeking applications for Support Workers to join our Aged and Disability Services team operating in Rockingham, Kwinana and surrounding areas.
You will work alongside customers with varying support needs to provide tailored person-centred services and activities of their choice which enable them to remain living in the comfort of their own home and community.
- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care, Disability, Individual Support or other relevant qualification (or working towards obtaining qualification within 12 months) and/or relevant experience working with customers who are aged or with a disability;
- Demonstrated ability to work with people with diverse needs and preferences;
- Excellent verbal communication to interact with a diverse range of customers, their families, carers, community agencies and other professionals;
- Enthusiastic and engaging with customers;
- Understanding of professional boundaries and privacy and confidentiality issues;
- Willing and able to provide domestic assistance services;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team;
- Good written communication, computer & mobile device skills;
- A proactive approach to the safety and well being of yourself and customers;
- Current Australian Drivers Licence with no restrictions;
- Reliable and roadworthy motor vehicle to travel to customers homes and assist them to access the community;
- Comprehensive motor vehicle insurance and registration;
- National Police Clearance of 6 months or less currency (or willing to apply);
- Current First Aid Certificate with 12 months or less currency (or willing to apply);
- This is a part-time role with shift coverage required from 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Permanent, part-time role;
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) and an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Travel time and km's paid between customers;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
By joining the Chorus team you’ll be supporting people to live the life they choose. You’ll find purpose, fun and friendship at work. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: