Regional Assessment Services (Ras) Assessor Rockingham
The purpose of this role is to is to undertake in-home holistic assessments of people referred via the My Aged Care Gateway in the South West Metropolitan Region.
Working with each client, the Assessor establishes goals specific to the client; develops appropriate strategies and actions, including referral to age care and non-aged care services; develops a Support Plan and supports their access to services.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with seniors and facilitate the development of holistic support plans which provide independence, well being and a person centered approach.
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and ability to manage your day effectively.
- Proven ability in identifying and accessing resources to meet individual needs.
- Have the ability to work effectively and efficiently within a constantly time pressured environment without comprising quality or client outcomes.
- Highly skilled communicator who is able to build rapport and maintain positive working relationships.
- Able to identify and record existing or potential hazards and risks within a home environment.
- Well-developed written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and your own vehicle that you can use for work purposes.
- First Aid Certificate obtained within the last 12 months or willing to obtain.
- National Police Clearance of 6 months or less currency or willing to obtain.
- Statement of Attainment 2 (SAO2) or willingness to undertake required training.
- Certificate III in Community Services and/or Aged Care.
- Use of My Aged Care systems and National Screening and Assessment Form (NSAF).
- An understanding of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and Community Services will be an advantage.
- Fixed term until 30th June 2022, with possible extension;
- Work from home or on of our offices located in Safety Bay, Mandurah and Carlisle;
- Flexible hours and days of work available;
- Attractive salary packaging options (up to $15,900 per year tax free) and an additional $2,650 for Meals and Entertainment;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
By joining the Chorus team you’ll be supporting people to live the life they choose. You’ll find purpose, fun and friendship at work. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your application online and include a cover letter and resume uploaded as one document.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: