Start or expand your career in Australia’s Aged Care industry.
Australia’s Aged Care industry is growing rapidly and requires more trained, skilled and caring people to enter the sector.
Over 200,000 Australians live or stay in residential aged care on any given day in more than 2,500 facilities, a number that is expanding quickly. In fact, in to forecast that the number of Australians aged 65 years will more than double over the next 40 years, increasing from around 3.6 million to 8.9 million by 2054-55.
The Aged Care sector has a wide variety of jobs and career pathways that are fun, challenging and fulfilling including:
- Ageing and Disability Services Coordinator
- Allied Health Assistant
- Aged Care Worker
- Assistant Activity Group Coordinator
Whether it be working in home care, day therapy centres, retirement villages or specialised residential care including dementia care and respite care, there is a career path for you in Australia’s Aged Care industry.
Aged Care Jobs Australia has 1,000's of opportunities right now. It’s an industry that could be right for you if your personal qualities include:
- Responsible, supportive and caring attitude
- Respectful of the rights of others
- Sensitive, patient, and understanding
- Good people skills with the ability to relate well to the sick and frail
- Accommodating to different personalities and abilities of residents
For Job Seekers
If you are looking for a new role, Aged Care Jobs Australia will provide you with an efficient and easy way to access a range of jobs and employment opportunities in all levels of the Aged Care industry from around Australia.
It’s also a great way to stay on top of industry news as it happens, and be part of a growing employment sector.
- Find local jobs quickly and easily via keyword and location search.
- Set a job alert to be notified of new matched opportunities.
- Shortlist jobs of interest and apply.
- Create an AirCV profile, enabling you to apply for jobs from any mobile device - anywhere, anytime.
- Share jobs and opportunities you find with your friends and colleagues via social media.
Aged Care Jobs Australia is a platform where you can access staff and talent within the Aged Care sector across Australia.
- Post your vacancies for free on Aged Care Jobs Australia and find the right person for your job.
- Sign-in from anywhere to view applicants and shortlist talent.
- Share your job role via social media.
- Print a QR coded job beacon poster to display at your organisation.
Need help to get your jobs in front of the Aged Care industry?
Contact us to find out how we can automate, distribute, feature and prioritise your jobs across Aged Care Jobs Australia and the uWorkin network.